If you're the one..
Le Femme.

Jiapeng;佳萍.
It's either you know me or you don't.
Mail

Rants.


Escapes.

2e3 Abigail Aijie Bridgitte Chiayi Clara Diniy Geoffrey Gucci Huimin Jeremy Jerlin Jianrong Jiaqi Jiaying Jinhui Joyce Goh Joyce Wan Joycelyn Junhong Kayfun Leanne Mengyan Michelle Mcvie Nashrul Peiying Qilong Sihui Sharon Venus Weiheng Weineng Weiting Woonguek Xinqin Yvonne Zachary

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
Picture: x x x x x x

Sunday, October 14, 2007, 8:30 PM

okayys. here to update.
yesterday:
went to jp .
actually wanted to go library.
but didnt open.
so yupps. walk jp.
then go imm.
then go jec.
and home! ;X
short update.
haha
today:
went to watch movie.
nanny diaries.
it was okok.
haha.
went to shopped too.
but i didnt buy anything.
haha.
so yupps.
went home after that.
end of updating i guess?
haha.
;X
so yupps.
just doing a quick summary.
I LOVE WANG ZI FROM BANG BANG TANG!!!
I LOVE TANG YU ZHE!!!
I LOVE TANK!!!
;X
haha.


iloveyoudear.<3