If you're the one..
Le Femme.

Jiapeng;佳萍.
It's either you know me or you don't.
Mail

Rants.


Escapes.

2e3 Abigail Aijie Bridgitte Chiayi Clara Diniy Geoffrey Gucci Huimin Jeremy Jerlin Jianrong Jiaqi Jiaying Jinhui Joyce Goh Joyce Wan Joycelyn Junhong Kayfun Leanne Mengyan Michelle Mcvie Nashrul Peiying Qilong Sihui Sharon Venus Weiheng Weineng Weiting Woonguek Xinqin Yvonne Zachary

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
Picture: x x x x x x

Thursday, March 20, 2008, 8:04 PM

I'm tagged by Kayfun.

A. List seven habits/ quirks/ facts about yourself
1-I can sleep like god darn lots.;X
2-I love my SISTERS!:D
3-I'm fat.
4-I love my FRIENDS!:D
5-I love going out!:D
6-I can be as HIGH as possible yet i can be as LOW as possible.;X
7-I love musics like hell! && i LOVE LEAP YEARS!!;X

B.Tag seven people to do the same
-I'm like super duper lazy,hence, i shall not tag anyone!:D