|
If you're the one..
| |
|
Le Femme.
Jiapeng;佳萍. Rants.
Escapes.
2e3
Abigail
Aijie
Bridgitte
Chiayi
Clara
Diniy
Geoffrey
Gucci
Huimin
Jeremy
Jerlin
Jianrong
Jiaqi
Jiaying
Jinhui
Joyce Goh
Joyce Wan
Joycelyn
Junhong
Kayfun
Leanne
Mengyan
Michelle
Mcvie
Nashrul
Peiying
Qilong
Sihui
Sharon
Venus
Weiheng
Weineng
Weiting
Woonguek
Xinqin
Yvonne
Zachary |
Thursday, April 24, 2008, 8:16 PM
-If you're going through hell, keep going.-A bend in the road is not the end of the road... unless you fail to make the turn. -When one door closes another door opens; but we so often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us. -Instead of giving myself reasons why I can't, I give myself reasons why I can. -When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place. -Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you. |