|
If you're the one..
| |
|
Le Femme.
Jiapeng;佳萍. Rants.
Escapes.
2e3
Abigail
Aijie
Bridgitte
Chiayi
Clara
Diniy
Geoffrey
Gucci
Huimin
Jeremy
Jerlin
Jianrong
Jiaqi
Jiaying
Jinhui
Joyce Goh
Joyce Wan
Joycelyn
Junhong
Kayfun
Leanne
Mengyan
Michelle
Mcvie
Nashrul
Peiying
Qilong
Sihui
Sharon
Venus
Weiheng
Weineng
Weiting
Woonguek
Xinqin
Yvonne
Zachary |
Friday, June 18, 2010, 9:38 PM
Been a month plus since I last updated. Busy period.MST is finally over, but it's just the start of everything. sigh. Screwed a few papers, including the last one. But nonetheless, I'm over the moon when the last paper ended, like seriously. This MST is the FIRST time that I'm so serious in my whole life. Good or bad, I don't know. Went Changi Airport after the last paper & it was superb! Love T3 to the max man! Awesome day! :D Gonna go back there someday. Dinner w girlfriends on monday was fantastic although there's only 4 of us. Nice meet-up, i like! :D Talked at yoghurt place after that until the person chased us away. Though it was a short period, but, at least better than nothing. ;/ Hope that there'll be more meet-ups(: It's friday today, almost to the end of the first week, & right here, I'm still slacking. I seriously need to push myself to go and start my assignments. If not, i can seriously die next week man. Projects are all starting on next week. Good or bad, I don't know. Sigh. Next week is a busy week. Why isn't it busy on the first week man. ): After next week, have to return back to school. Sian! The same routine again. I need some discipline like seriously. Till then. (: |