|
If you're the one..
| |
|
Le Femme.
Jiapeng;佳萍. Rants.
Escapes.
2e3
Abigail
Aijie
Bridgitte
Chiayi
Clara
Diniy
Geoffrey
Gucci
Huimin
Jeremy
Jerlin
Jianrong
Jiaqi
Jiaying
Jinhui
Joyce Goh
Joyce Wan
Joycelyn
Junhong
Kayfun
Leanne
Mengyan
Michelle
Mcvie
Nashrul
Peiying
Qilong
Sihui
Sharon
Venus
Weiheng
Weineng
Weiting
Woonguek
Xinqin
Yvonne
Zachary |
Wednesday, June 30, 2010, 7:56 PM
Monday was not good in a way that lesson starts @ 9am. ): & It was excel test. Sian-ness. But the teacher v good lah. hahha! Went homed after lessons ended. Slacked at home & went back school for training. Training was good because no PT.However, kinda boring uh. But it was still awesome. :D Was tired beat when i reached home.Yesterday was a super long day w 4 hrs of break. zzz. & the dumb thing was, I brought my laptop charger yet I told my friends I didn't bring. & I found out only when it's at the last lesson. -.- Alright, gotten back maths & general optics results yesterday. Maths was a disappointment , like seriously. Sigh. However, I expected a fail from general optics but I'm glad that I managed to pass it. Homed & felt so dead. zzz. Today's was still as sleepy as the previous two days. Was late for CRS. ;/ Sleepy max. Teacher showed the 'Mad About English' show. CRS test next week, so dead. 800-1000 words. Oh my mama. ): Had new assignment for IDEAS. ): Knew something before IDEAS started. & seriously, it just feel so uneasy/weird/ whatever you name it. Hazelyn had the same sentiments too. Have to do webpage for it. So dead. Tough like mad seriously. Went for lunch & off to Jp. Walked around till 2 plus & went back to school library to slack. Went for SPFCC AGM & seriously, I think the person talked less than half an hour lah. -.- then homed. zzz. Tomorrow's gonna be a LONG day. & General Optics practical tomorrow. Not to forget, ANTPHY practical gonna start this week. Which means, there's gonna be 2 practical every week. OHNO.): I haven't done my A&PC lab report yet. Better get it going, for I still have CRS awaiting for me. I hope my browser will stop tempting me to use it. -.- Lucky there's GG for me to distress. :D Till then! :D |