If you're the one..
Le Femme.

Jiapeng;佳萍.
It's either you know me or you don't.
Mail

Rants.


Escapes.

2e3 Abigail Aijie Bridgitte Chiayi Clara Diniy Geoffrey Gucci Huimin Jeremy Jerlin Jianrong Jiaqi Jiaying Jinhui Joyce Goh Joyce Wan Joycelyn Junhong Kayfun Leanne Mengyan Michelle Mcvie Nashrul Peiying Qilong Sihui Sharon Venus Weiheng Weineng Weiting Woonguek Xinqin Yvonne Zachary

Layout: vehemency
Icon: reruntherace
Picture: x x x x x x

Thursday, July 08, 2010, 11:12 PM
BAD WEEK.

This whole week isn't good until today. Finally, I can have some good rest, like seriously. I feel like I'm aging already lo. Sigh. Had been having test for two consecutive weeks since school reopen. The one at next week will make it the third consecutive week. How great.

Monday, chiong-ed lab report. Was thinking of skipping squash on that day cause I'm afraid I don't have enough time to do my lab report. But went for it in the end. Ran 6 rounds around the stadium, mad shiok. :D then started training w hitting the ball and stuffs. Oh yeah, I saw damn lots of people. :D & there is funny thing that I'm gonna tell my girlfriends tomorrow when I saw them! Haha. Wanted to go home as early as possible, ended up, I went home at nearly 9! Started with my lab report @ 10 plus and lasted all the way till morning without catching a wink and off i go to school for lessons that start at 8.

Was totally not listening to the maths lesson. Used CG lesson to watch GG. Had early practical w Kodi since she had her rehearsal. The lecturer is better than ours. ;/ hahaha! After practical, went over to library to slack first since the rest of the class were having practical. Nearly fall asleep in the library man. Watched GG to kill time. Practical ended and they came over to library so went over to project room to slack. Genopt is the last lesson of that day yet I feel very bad because I think I doze off for like 95% of the lesson. Seriously too tired to even open my eyes man. It just kept closing. Went home straight after that and I have to do my CRS. Did until three plus & quickly went to catch some wink.

Was late for test on wednesday. Saw yueqi, so just walked with her since our buildings are so close. I'm not the only one late. :D hahaha. Was damn tired while doing the test. Those words are like vibrating lah. zzz. & I bet the lecturer must have thought that I was crazy cause I keep removing and putting on my spectacles. Waited for clique to finish after I'm done & managed to catch 10 mins of sleep. Kodi was done so went to submit with her & off we go over to the venue for the next lesson while eating roller coaster. :D IDEAS was as usual. Sat there and rot for I'm really dying. Went over to meet mum after IDEAS. I think I was walking like a zombie lah. Went to eat and buy stuffs. Slept when I went home and did chemical equilibrium assignment after I woke. It's another day that I didn't catch a wink. I totally have no idea how to do the assignment man.

I was hungry mad and sleepy mad today. & I think I went mad during chemistry lesson today. Lunched after CG lesson and off to genopt lesson. Tired mad man. I don't think my brain is absorbing much. Therefore, I decided not to join the group when they went to ask questions about coma. No point listening when your brain totally shut down already. Waited for kodi to be done and walked with mw since he's also going home & talked quite alot and we have this crazy idea. HAHAHA. Reached home was like a dead fish. Used a bit of computer and fall asleep. Lucky, today is finally the end of everything in this week. Tonight is my off day man. I shall sleep early today. :D oh yeah, received a good news that A&PC was cancelled after I woke. Happy max cause lesson start at 10am. :D YAY! Wish jacqueline hoe will have a speedy recovery though.

It's friday tomorrow & I'm happy cause there's benjamin's lesson where I'm able to uds ANTPHY more than the lectures. But, I'm even happier for I'm going out w girlfriends!:D Awesome max! :D hahaha. Not allowed to have mac breakfast tomorrow. ): Shall go to school earlier tomorrow. & there's 3 hours of break tomorrow. ): Tomorrow is a slack day. :D Look forward tomorrow and hope that next week is a slack day. :D ohyeah, gonna go NDP rehearsal with Jiaqi on saturday cause she have the tickets! :D & we are located at  Chiayi's area. AWESOME.:D haha. I left one more disc to complete my GG first season. :D Alright, I realised that this post is very long. HAHA.

Till then! :D

Damn uneasy.