|
If you're the one..
| |
|
Le Femme.
Jiapeng;佳萍. Rants.
Escapes.
2e3
Abigail
Aijie
Bridgitte
Chiayi
Clara
Diniy
Geoffrey
Gucci
Huimin
Jeremy
Jerlin
Jianrong
Jiaqi
Jiaying
Jinhui
Joyce Goh
Joyce Wan
Joycelyn
Junhong
Kayfun
Leanne
Mengyan
Michelle
Mcvie
Nashrul
Peiying
Qilong
Sihui
Sharon
Venus
Weiheng
Weineng
Weiting
Woonguek
Xinqin
Yvonne
Zachary |
Saturday, July 17, 2010, 1:02 AM
SUCKIEST DAY EVER.
Yes, today, friday, is the suckiest day ever. I was sad max when I realised that my pencil was missing yesterday when I was going to do my work. It just made everything so inconvenient. To add on to it, I realised that my PRECIOUS DARLING RULER was missing during lessons today. wtf. I seriously have no mood to do my work after that. Seriously, nobody will understand how I feel. Yes, to a lot people, the reaction will be, it's just a pencil and ruler only, just go and buy a new one can already. But, it's like, the ruler was with me for 3 years you know! & it was seriously my darling can. & the pencil, it's totally my second baobei can. Even if I bought back the same old thing, it just won't feel the same. I shouldn't have lend my ruler. It was a wrong move, like seriously. I don't think anyone will be able to understand how I feel. I just don't feel like doing anything now at all. Seriously no mood. |